UT Tyler Student Organizations
Opportunities to Pursue Multiple Interests
The University of Texas at Tyler is home to more than 80 student organizations, representing the diverse interests of students across campus. Take a look at the many different organizations at UT Tyler. You'll find opportunities to pursue your interests ... or explore new ones. If you'd like to form a new organization, contact the Department of Student Life & Leadership for more information.
Fall 2014 Student Organization Registration is now open!
Please complete your registration in these simple steps:
- Identify 3 authorized representatives.
- Select a faculty/staff advisor.
- Complete the Student Organization Registration Form here.
- Submit via e-mail a copy of your constitution, risk management policy & chapter roster.
- If you have new representatives or advisors make sure they attend one of our Student Organization Orientation Sessions (attendance required annually for all 3 authorized representatives and faculty/staff advisor).
- Fall 2014 registration deadline: September 19, 2014
Submit all registration materials via e-mail to Student Life & Leadership at email@example.com.
|Freshman Casino Night UC 7:00pm|
|Brunch and Budgeting TBA 12:00PM|
|Classroom Tours TBA TBA|
|CAB GLOW UC 07:00PM|
|BBQ Bash TBA TBA|
|Fall classes begin Campus Wide 08:00AM|