UT Tyler Student Organizations
Opportunities to Pursue Multiple Interests
The University of Texas at Tyler is home to more than 80 student organizations, representing the diverse interests of students across campus. Take a look at the many different organizations at UT Tyler. You'll find opportunities to pursue your interests ... or explore new ones. If you'd like to form a new organization, contact the Department of Student Life & Leadership for more information.
Spring 2015 Organization Registration is due on Jan. 30. Currently registered organizations should submit your updated rosters for this semester. New leaders must attend an orientation session.
Orientations can be attended in the UC THEATER on the following scheduled dates:
- 9 a.m. Jan. 16
- Noon Jan. 21
- 10 a.m. Jan. 27
- 3 p.m. Jan. 29
Your registration should have been completed in these simple steps:
- Identify three authorized representatives.
- Select a faculty/staff advisor.
- Complete the Student Organization Registration Form.
- Submit via e-mail a copy of your constitution, risk management policy & chapter roster.
- Representatives and advisors attended one of our Student Organization Orientation Sessions (attendance required annually for all three authorized representatives and faculty/staff advisor).
- Please note that if you were unable to attend an orientation session, you may attend a make-up session by contacting Student Life and Leadership at email@example.com
|Panhellenic Executive Meetings Student Life & Leadership 12:30pm|
|Student Organization Orientation TBA 3 p.m.|
|Student Organization Registration Deadline TBA TBA|
|Greek Week Steering Committee Meeting Student Life & Leadership 10am|
|Volunteering East Texas Food Bank 8:15 a.m.|
|Panhellenic Delegate Meetings Student Life & Leadership 5:30pm|