Outstanding Degree Programs Prepare You for Career and Lifelong Success
The University of Texas at Tyler offers more than 80 undergraduate and graduate degree programs and two PhD programs, blending online and on-campus learning. UT Tyler also will offer a doctor of pharmacy degree program beginning in fall 2015.
Our 17:1 student-to-faculty ratio puts students in touch with a faculty that’s both prestigious and personally focused on your education and career success. We balance rigorous learning with nurturing support to promote student confidence, and connect you with an array of opportunities to build experience beyond the classroom.
Employers confirm that UT Tyler graduates are among the very best produced by any public university in Texas: Three out of every 5 UT Tyler students receive job offers before they graduate.
- UT Tyler is one of Texas’ fastest-growing universities that also values solid traditions of learning and results-driven research.
- The university is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor’s, master's and doctoral degrees.
- One in 5 of UT Tyler graduates go on to graduate or professional school.
Our graduates often outperform graduates from all other Texas public universities with outstanding pass rates on state licensure exams or certification in these areas:
- Engineering - 94.9%
- Nursing - 99%
- Education - 93.2%
- Undergraduate Programs and Majors
- Graduate Programs
- Online Education
- Certificate Programs
- Doctoral Programs
UT Tyler Colleges
- College of Arts and Science
- College of Business and Technology
- College of Education and Psychology
- College of Engineering
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- The Ben and Maytee Fisch College of Pharmacy
|Dissertation Defense Room 110, Business Building 1:00 PM|
|Meet The Graduate School featuring Graduate Nursing Programs UC Ballroom 6 pm|
|Innovation Workshop B. Wooldridge Admin 127 12:20|
|CFSE Small Business Boot Camp BRB 01055 5:00p|
|Sigma Pi Sigma Student Organization Meeting East Texas Baptist University 10am|
|Innovation Workshop J. Delello Library 115 10am|
|Speaking to Pharmacy Tech Students Texarkana College, Health Science Wing, 149 1pm|
|AACP Virtual Recruitment Fair 9am|