College Scholarships (UT Tyler returning students only)
There are several individual and endowed scholarships awarded by the various colleges of the University. They range in criteria, requirements and amounts. Students must have a minimum 3.0 Cumulative GPA in order to be eligible for a UT Tyler Returning Student Scholarship.
Students currently receiving the "Regents", "Patriot", "Patriot Achievement", "Presidential", "Graduate", "National Merit Finalist", and "National Merit Semi-Finalist" Scholarships are not eligible to receive College/Returning Student Scholarship funding.
College Scholarships do not automatically renew and require re-application annually.
Scholarship funds are limited and are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
New for Fall 2015 - Enrollment Requirements
- Undergraduate students must be enrolled in at least 12 semester credit hours during a Fall or Spring semester in order to receive a College/Returning Student Scholarship.
- Graduate students must be enrolled in at least 6 semester credit hours during a Fall or Spring semester in order to receive a College/Returning Student Scholarship.
Scholarship Application Process
- Applying for scholarships is now easier than ever with a simple 3 step process
- Log into your myUTTyler student account.
- Click on the Apply for Scholarships link.
- Select a scholarship and click "Am I Eligible?"
- Deadline for submission of College Scholarship application:
- Fall: April 1
- Spring: November 1
- Summer: January 1