UT Tyler College of Nursing
Nurse Practitioner Programs
The MSN Nurse Practitioner degree prepares students for advanced clinical practice roles in family health and pediatrics. Students develop expertise as a primary care provider with advanced skills in the assessment and management of health care needs and patient education.
- Web enhanced courses provide student friendly format and flexible schedule.
- Thorough preparation for national certification exam.
- Sound basis for future doctoral studies or for career advancement.
- Combination of coursework and clinical application prepares students as advanced practice nurses and leaders in an evolving healthcare system.
- Small course size contributes to faculty-student collegiality.
- Outstanding faculty dedicated to the success of every student.
Web Enhanced Program
- 48 total semester hours
- 30 hours offered online
- 18 hours of clinical courses in web enhanced format requiring minimal on-campus attendance
- Students select clinical sites in the location of their choosing