UT Tyler College of Nursing
Family Nurse Practitioner - Hybrid
Dr. Amy Toone, RN, PhD, APRN, FNP-BCStudent Resources
- Web-enhanced courses provide student friendly format and flexible schedule.
- Thorough preparation for national certification exam.
- Sound basis for future doctoral studies or for career advancement.
- Combination of course work and clinical application prepares students as advanced practice nurses and leaders in an evolving health care system.
- Small course size contributes to faculty-student collegiality.
- 48 semester credit hours in length:
- 30 online.
- 18 clinical hours offered in a Web-enhanced format requiring time on the Tyler campus.
Please note that all clinical hours must be completed in Texas, therefore all students must obtain a valid Texas License.