UT Tyler Campus Maps and Directions
The University of Texas at Tyler
- UT Tyler Campus Map
- UT Tyler Campus Map with Parking (printable)
- UT Tyler Campus Shuttle Route
- UT Tyler Virtual Tour-Interactive Map
- Directions to UT Tyler Longview University Center
- Hotels Near UT Tyler
Directions to UT Tyler
The University of Texas at Tyler is located in East Texas, approximately 100 miles from Dallas and Shreveport, La.
The University of Texas at Tyler is located approximately 100 miles east of Dallas and 100 miles west of Shreveport, La.
- From Dallas: Take Interstate 20 east to U.S. Highway 69. Follow U.S. 69 south to Loop 323. Turn left (east) on Loop 323.
- From Shreveport: Take Interstate 20 west to U.S. Highway 271. Follow U.S. 271 south to Loop 323. Turn left (east) on Loop 323.
The University of Texas at Tyler campus is located in Tyler's southeast corner. Exit Loop 323 onto University Blvd. (Spur 248), then head east on University Blvd. until you get to Old Omen Road (approximately two miles). Take a left onto Old Omen Road and you will see the main entrance to the campus on your left (approximately 1/2 mile).