Be Informed About Financial Assistance
Remember to check your Patriot email regularly for information about your financial aid at The University of Texas at Tyler.
To process Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) results, students must be admitted to UT Tyler and have a valid Social Security number on file with the admissions office.
Important Financial Aid Information for Summer 2013
The Summer Financial Aid Application is now available! Students MUST be registered before submitting the summer application.
Important Information for Requesting an IRS Tax Return Transcript
Federal income tax return transcripts are now required if you filed taxes for 2012 and have been selected for verification. You may obtain this by going to http://www.irs.gov/ and click on "Order a Return or Account Transcript" link under the Tools box. Make sure you request the "IRS tax return transcript". You may also call 800-908-9946 to make the request or you may request a copy of your tax return transcript from your local IRS office.
- 2012-2013 FAFSA ~ Priority deadline for Summer 2013: April 1, 2013
- 2013-2014 FAFSA ~ Priority deadline for Fall 2013: April 1, 2013
- 2013-2014 TASFA ~ For students not eligible to submit the FAFSA
- National Student Loan Data System: Review your student loan and Federal Pell Grant history.
- Net Price Calculator
- Cost of Attendance: (2013-2014 estimate for full-time undergraduate students)
- GRE Fee Reduction Program
Graduating? Withdrawing? Dropping Below 6 Hours?
Complete Direct Loan and FFELP exit loan counseling:
|Financial Aid Census Date – Long Summer 2013 |
|Last Day of Title IV Fund Return for Withdrawal - Long Summer 2013 |