“Now that I have my master’s degree, I’m working in the archives at UT Tyler, processing manuscripts for historic preservation and preparing exhibits like the recent exhibit honoring Judge William M. Steger. UT Tyler has given me a great start in a career field I love.”
MA History, UT Tyler
Benefit from Prestigious Degree Programs Designed for Working Professionals
Master’s degrees from The University of Texas at Tyler are highly valued throughout Texas, nationally and beyond. Your graduate degree from the renowned University of Texas System will be recognized and respected worldwide. Earning your degree will be well within reach: We offer options for convenient, accessible and affordable learning for today’s busy professionals.
Choose from 36 outstanding master’s degree programs and five graduate certificates. Many degrees are available entirely online. Other programs offer a hybrid format, combining online study and on-campus courses held in the evenings or on weekends. All courses are taught by top-quality professors who are fully committed to helping you achieve your learning goals to move ahead in a current or new career.
- Opt to earn your graduate degree in programs with thesis or non-thesis options.
- Benefit from UT Tyler’s graduate programs that are research-focused, enabling you to work alongside faculty for unmatched learning and discovery—opportunities typically available only at small, private universities.
- Earn your graduate degree at UT Tyler to excel in your field and be job-ready to step into leadership roles to advance your company, serve communities and contribute to the greater good. Invest in graduate programs that are affordable and ensure you’ll receive a quality education.
- Art History MA Degree
- Studio Arts MFA Degree
Biology MS Degree
Criminal Justice MS Degree
English MA Degree (online option)
History MA Degree
Interdisciplinary Studies MAIS, MSIS
Mathematics MS Degree
Political Science MA Degree
Public Administration MPA Degree
- Health Care Administration (MPA)
Accounting MAcc Degree
Computer Science MS Degree
- Business Administration MBA Degree (online option)
- Business Administration in Healthcare Management MBA Degree (online)
Human Resource Development MS Degree (online option)
Industrial Management MS Degree
Curriculum and Instruction MEd Degree (online and face-to-face options)
Clinical Psychology MS Degree
Clinical Mental Health Counseling (CMHC) MA Degree
Educational Administration MEd Degree - Online with Principal Certification
Reading MA/MEd (online)
School Counseling MA (online)
Special Education MEd (online)
Health & Kinesiology MEd
Health Sciences MS Degree
Kinesiology MS Degree
- Nurse Practitioner MSN Degree (online/hybrid)
- Nursing Education MSN Degree (online)
- Nursing Administration MSN Degree (online)
- Nursing MSN - MBA Coordinated Degree (online)
- Nursing RN - MSN Degree
Please check the State Authorization page