UT Tyler Office of Career Success and Alumni Engagement
Find Direction. Refine Your Skills. Meet Employers.
The University of Texas at Tyler Office of Career Success and Alumni Engagement offers guidance, resources, and support to help Patriot students and alumni navigate the career development process.
Enhance your career development by attending UT Tyler Career Success and Alumni Engagement events, including:
- Join us at our annual career fairs in order to enhance your organization's brand on campus and build relationships with our students. The Office of Career Success hosts several career fairs throughout the school year providing you with many opportunities to meet and engage with our students. For career fair dates, please visit Career Events.
- Engage with the next generation of talent and increase your visibility on campus. Learn more about pricing information regarding Employer Partnership Packages.
- From resume writing to networking, workshops are offered on a variety of career development topics to refine your skills and guide you down the path to success. See upcoming workshops in the Calendar of Events.
More Resources for Career Success
Develop, evaluate and implement your career path through comprehensive UT Tyler services including:
- Career assessments are offered in various elements of self-discovery – from personality and interests
to strengths and skills – to help identify your occupational options. You can take
the assessments online and get your results immediately. You'll have the option to
discuss your results with a Career
- Career coaching appointments are available to discuss career preparation and exploration, have your resume reviewed, or do a mock interview.
- Explore Handshake to search and apply for jobs and internships.
JAN23Greek All Council (GAC)
UC Theater 5 pm
JAN31Grad School 180 Workshop II: Creating a 180 Second Pitch
UC Theater 12 pm
FEB11MONEY MATTERS WORKSHOP
UC BALLROOM 12:30 PM
UC FOYER 9:00 AM
FEB12Greek Life 101
UC Ballroom 5 pm
FEB13Greek Life 101
UC Ballroom 5 pm
Plan for your future by finding important information about potential earnings, average student loan debt, and employment earnings for the first five years post-graduation by degree major.Learn More...