UT Tyler PASS Tutoring Center
The PASS Tutoring Center is providing its students with even more ways to get connected and succeed in their classes! Online tutoring for specific courses is now available during the PASS Tutoring Center’s scheduled available hours. During each course’s available times, any student can submit questions, chat or video conference with a tutor. Through Blackboard, the students can contact their tutor by using Blackboard IM or by using ZOOM video conferencing. To access these resources follow these steps:
To use your Blackboard IM:
- Log-in to your UT Tyler Blackboard.
- Select the Online Tutoring course from your list of courses.
*If online tutoring is available for your class, all students in that class will be automatically enrolled in the Online Tutoring course.
- On the left menu, click on the “Tools” link.
- From the given options, click on Blackboard IM.
- Install and start chatting!
*Questions can also be submitted through the Online Tutoring course’s Discussion Board.
To use ZOOM:
- Using your smartphone or tablet, download the ZOOM app for FREE!
- OR Click on the ZOOM link in the course’s Blackboard menu.