UT Tyler Testing Center
Accuplacer exams are given to UT Tyler students.
To Take the Accuplacer:
- Pay your proctor fee to the cashier's office in ADM 125. (See schedule and fees.)
- Bring your receipt to the Testing Center in UC 3160.
- No appointment is necessary during accuplacer testing hours (See schedule and fees.)
- No Accuplacers are given during the university's posted finals weeks.
- You must bring identification displaying a current photo such as driver's license or student ID.
- Mechanical pencils will not be allowed in the testing room. Pencils can be provided by testing center staff.
- This is a computer-based exam.
- Scores will be provided to you by testing center employees immediately following your exam.
If you have any further questions, please contact Testing Services at 903.565.5693.