UT Tyler Student Money Management
Who likes to save money? Everybody, right? So, why not start now? Whether it is putting money away in a saving’s account or just being a smart shopper, there are plenty of ways to have extra cash on the side for later. Below are some articles, websites and tips on practical ways to save money. Also check out the calculators below to see how your savings can really add up!
Helpful and Informative Websites
- Feed the Pig
- Dollar Stretcher
- Get Rich Slowly: Saving
- 20 Ways to Save Money on a Budget (PDF)
- Eat Right When Money is Tight (PDF)
- Savvy Saving Ideas
- Why is My Electric Bill So High?
- Energy Saving Tips
- 12 Money Management Tips for College Students
- To Save Students Money, Colleges May Force a Switch to E-Textbooks
- 8 Great Ways to Save Money in College
- Top Money Saving Tips for College Freshmen
Money Management Calculators
If you are looking for more complex information regarding money management, savings or budgeting, the following links are available to assist you with building a strong credit history.
- Savings Calculator
- Compound Interest Calculator
- Savings Goals Calculator
- Millionaire Calculator
- College Savings Calculator
This site contains links to other sites outside of The University of Texas at Tyler. UT Tyler is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.