UT Tyler Student Organizations
Student Organization Orientation
Orientation is offered to help leaders of student organizations navigate the UT Tyler campus and conduct business on campus, and is required by Texas state legislation.
A student organization's registration will not be complete until all the authorized representatives and the faculty/staff advisor have attended an orientation session.
All orientation session options are listed below for fall 2013.
- noon - 1 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 28
- 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 29
- 1 - 2 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 3
- 3 - 4 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 4
- 1 - 2 p.m. Friday, Sept. 6
- 5 - 6 p.m. Monday, Sept. 9 (ADVISOR SESSION)
- 3 - 4 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 10
- 1 -2 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 11
- 11-12 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 19 in UC 3422 A&B
- 10-11 a.m. Friday, Sept. 20 in UC 3422 A&B
If an authorized representative and/or advisor is not available to attend any of the orientation dates, please contact Student Life & Leadership ASAP to schedule another time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember, the orientation session must be attended in person once per academic year in order to complete the registration requirements.
Please contact the Department of Student Life & Leadership with any questions you may have regarding organization policies and procedures covered in this orientation.