UT Tyler Student Organizations
Student Organization Orientation
Orientation is offered to help leaders of student organizations navigate the UT Tyler campus and conduct business on campus, and is required by Texas state legislation.
A student organization's registration will not be complete until all the authorized representatives and the faculty/staff advisor have attended an orientation session.
All orientation sessions options listed below will be held in the UC THEATRE
- 10 - 11 a.m. Thursday, August 28
- 10 - 11 a.m. Wednesday, September 3
- 4 - 5 p.m. Thursday, September 4
- 9 - 10 a.m. Monday, September 8
- 5 - 6 p.m. Thursday, September 11 - advisor session*
- Time TBD, Saturday, September 13th (in partnership with the Leadership Summit)
- 1 - 2 p.m. Tuesday, September 16th
- 4 - 5 p.m. Wednesday, September 17th last orientation before the September 19th registration deadline
*The advisor session is open to students but will contact additional advisor specific information.
- will be scheduled as needed beginning October 1
If an authorized representative and/or advisor is not available to attend any of the orientation dates, please contact Student Life & Leadership ASAP to schedule another time at email@example.com.
Remember, the orientation session must be attended in person once per academic year in order to complete the registration requirements.
Please contact the Department of Student Life & Leadership with any questions you may have regarding organization policies and procedures covered in this orientation.