Student Life and Leadership
Student Leadership & Service Awards
The Department of Student Life and Leadership is hosting the 8th annual Student Leadership & Service Awards at 6 p.m. Thursday, April 24 in the UC Ballroom.
The purpose of this ceremony is to recognize and thank the many outstanding student leaders and organizations that have contributed time and energy to improving campus life at UT Tyler.
All nominated individuals and organizations as well as nominators will be recognized at the Student Leadership & Service Awards ceremony.
Awards Available for Nomination
- Dr. Robert Jones Leadership Award
- Emerging Leader Award
- Legacy Award
- Outstanding Student Organization Member
- Outstanding Student Organization President
- Outstanding Student Organization Advisor
- Program of the Year
- Student Organization of the Year
- Fraternity Man of the Year
- Sorority Woman of the Year
- Outstanding Student Affairs Professional
Additional Awards Presented at Ceremony:
- GiveBack Service Awards
- Student Government Association Awards
- Who's Who Among Students
- Greek Cup
- Intramural Patriot Cup/Patriot Nation Awards
All award nominations must be submitted to Student Life & Leadership at email@example.com no later than 5pm Monday, April 7.