Office of the Registrar
Student ID Information
Students needing to obtain their Student ID number may do so via one of the methods listed on this page.
Visit the Enrollment Service Center (ADM 230) and bring a copy of a valid photo ID.
(UT Tyler ID, driver's license, military ID, etc.)
Submit a request to email@example.com your Patriots E-mail account. Your ID number will be e-mailed back to you.
Requests from accounts other than the Patriots account will not be accepted.
By Fax or Mail
Requests received by fax or mail must be mailed back to the student making the request.
Submit a written request to the Office of the Registrar. The request must include the following:
- Clearly printed name as it appears on your student records
- Copy of a valid photo ID (UT Tyler ID, driver's license, military ID, etc.)
* Blurry or otherwise unreadable IDs cannot be accepted and you will be contacted for re-submission.
- Mailing address you wish to receive your ID number at
- Contact number where you can be easily reached (Cell preferred)
Faxed requests should be sent to:
Mailed requests should be sent to:
The University of Texas at Tyler
Office of the Registrar, ADM 221
3900 University Blvd.
Tyler, Texas 75799
Note: Student ID numbers may not be released over the telephone under any circumstances.