Ben and Maytee Fisch College of Pharmacy
Applying to the College of Pharmacy
Instructions for Reference Writers (scroll down for instructions & form)
Instructions for Applicants
- Admission Information: Review all information to ensure you meet the requirements to apply.
- Application Instructions: Review instructions outlined below and gather all materials needed.
- Admission Application: Complete electronically and submit by the deadline posted below.
- Application Fee ($75): Mail a check or money order to The University of Texas at Tyler to the address listed below. Add Pharmacy Application Fee to the memo line.
- Reference Letters: Select three (3) individuals who know you academically and/or professionally to serve as a reference. Follow the instructions below on completing the reference release form (to be completed by the applicant) and the reference letter form (to be completed by each of your three references). Follow up with your references to ensure materials are submitted by the deadline posted below. Your application is not considered complete until the three letters have been received by the College of Pharmacy.
- Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT): Arrange for scores to be sent directly to the college using the PCAT Code 182 - University of Texas at Tyler.
- Official University/College Transcripts: Arrange for transcripts to be sent directly to the Ben & Maytee Fisch College of Pharmacy using mailing address below.
English Proficiency Test Scores: If applicable, send test scores to the College of Pharmacy using the specific instructions below:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): Send directly to the College of Pharmacy by using TOEFL Code 6850 - The University of Texas at Tyler.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Send a copy of the scores provided to the College of Pharmacy using the mailing address below.
- English Proficiency Test Requirement (PTE): Send a copy of the scores provided to the College of Pharmacy using the mailing address below.
Ben & Matyee Fisch College of Pharmacy (ATTN: Student Affairs)
The University of Texas at Tyler
3900 University Blvd.
Tyler, TX 75799
- Applications must be received by March 2, 2015 before 11:59 pm Eastern Standard Time (EST).
- Letters of Reference must be received by March 2, 2015 before 11:59 pm EST.
Completing your Application:
If you do close your browser and need to resume your application, please contact the Office of Student Affairs and a link to your individual application will be sent to you. This will allow you to resume your application in progress.
All applicants will need the following items to complete the application:
Some applicants will need the following items to complete the application:
The application is completed in two (2) parts. The first part will request information about yourself, academic information, PCAT scores, work experiences, extracurricular activities, honors/scholarships/awards, publications, coursework taken, course grades, anticipated coursework, and contact information for your three (3) references. A personal statement regarding why you selected pharmacy as a career and your career goals will also be requested. The statement may be written in a word document and then transferred to the application form.
The second part will request information required by The University of Texas at Tyler as part of the admission process.. You will also be asked to provide information on your interest in the Ben & Maytee Fisch College of Pharmacy specifically and learning in groups.
All information will be completed electronically and submitted by email to PharmacyAdmissions@uttyler.edu
All applications must be complete to be considered.
|The application fee is $75 US dollars. Applicants can submit payment by check or money order to the Ben & Maytee Fisch College of Pharmacy at the address listed above. Do not send cash.|
Applicants and references are encouraged to contact the Office of Student Affairs with questions. We can be reached at PharmacyAdmissions@uttyler.edu or at 903.565.5920.