Office of International Programs
Forms Required for International Travel
- If you are a faculty member traveling without students, you must complete:
- If you are a faculty member traveling with students in a travel/study course (that you are teaching), or if you are a faculty/staff member traveling with students who are not receiving class credit, you must complete:
- UT Tyler Request for Approval of Foreign Travel (International Travel Approval - Faculty)*
- Request for Foreign Travel Exemption (if needed)*
- Faculty and Staff Student-Led Travel Form (International Travel Approval - Student)*
- Group Travel Authorization Request Form (Appendix A)**
- Group Travel Trip Information Form (Appendix B)**
- Off-Campus Travel and Activity Checklist and Emergency Crisis Response Plan (Appendix G)**
- International SOS registration
*Form must be completed at least 45 days prior to the anticipated date of travel.
**Form must be completed at least 30 days prior to the anticipated date of travel.