UT Tyler Office of Instructional Design
The University of Texas at Tyler
The Office of Instructional Design (OID) is a service-oriented department in the Divison of Academic Affairs. OID provides instructional and program design expertise for the development and support of online courses and specialized educational programs.
The staff is available to assist faculty with the following:
- Creating online course content.
- Online course instructional design issues.
- Establishing optimal design of curriculum and instruction.
- Managing online course instruction.
- Effective uses of multimedia.
- Professional, technical support and training.
- Blackboard course management training.
- ADA compliance in online courses.
Tegrity - Lecture Capture