UT Tyler Undergraduate Nursing
Mobility in Nursing Education: RN to BSN Track
Introduction UT Tyler's RN to BSN Degree
- Advance your career
- Complete ONLINE Virtual Classroom
- ONE year program (full-time) or flexible part-time options
- Flexible clinical experiences in community & leadership
- Work while in the program
- Full access to faculty & advising
- Caring faculty with excellent online presence
- Competitive tuition & payment installment plan options
Application: All Year-Round - Apply Now!
Program starts three times a year:
Fall, Spring and Summer
For those wishing to pursue graduation with honors then you will be required to complete another 15 hours of coursework to meet the 45 hour requirement.
*If you were not required to take a Chemistry course during your Associate Degree or Diploma Nursing program, your requirement to complete the course will be waived.