UT Tyler School of Nursing
Choose Your Degree
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Nursing RN-BSN Track - Offers the associate degree nurse and diploma registered nurse (RN) the opportunity to attain the BSN.
- Accelerated BSN Track - For students who have earned a baccalaureate or higher degree in a non-nursing field and for the highly motivated non-second degree student who wishes to enter the field as soon as possible.
- Jarvis Christian College Partnership - Earn a bachelor of science degree from Jarvis Christian College in Hawkins, Texas, and a baccalaureate of science in nursing (BSN) from The University of Texas at Tyler.
What Sets Us Apart
- The RN-BSN track is rated No. 17 for Best Online Nursing Programs for 2015. Please follow the link below and click on 50 Best Online Bachelor's in Nursing Programs.
SuperScholar - Best Online Nursing Programs
- Undergraduate nursing faculty won a national award:
Journal of Nursing Education’s Top Teaching Tools Award for 2010 ; “Medical Special Needs Shelter Orientation: Just-in-Time Online Training."
Message from the Director, BSN Program
Learn a little history about the undergraduate nursing programs here at UT Tyler. Read more
- See this wonderful new job search resource for current students, BSN, MSN, and PhD grads! UT Tyler at Liquid Compass
- Schedule your undergraduate advising appointment.
Current Student ResourcesFind your syllabi, convocation information, student organizations and more.