UT Tyler College of Nursing
Welcome to the nationally recognized University of Texas at Tyler Graduate Nursing programs!
- Focusing on health in communities
- Preparing nurse leaders, educators, advanced practitioners, and researchers of the future
- Addressing the challenges of a changing healthcare environment
Flexible and Student Focused
- Online and hybrid courses
- Built upon a model of strengths
- Outstanding faculty dedicated to student success
- Sensitive to diverse populations
- Encouraging students to study and solve problems in the communities in which they reside
Numerous study and career options
Learn how to apply for UT Tyler's graduate nursing programs
Associate Dean for Graduate Nursing Programs
Dr. Barbara Haas, PhD, RN
- UT Tyler Alumna Karen Reynolds Named 2013 Nurse Practitioner of the Year! Read more
Nationally Ranked #3!
UT Tyler Graduate Nursing Programs Nationally Ranked #3 in Teaching Practices and Student Engagement! Read more
- Read more about how to qualify for the GRE Fee Reduction Certificate
- Admission Requirements - find out what it takes to become a graduate nursing student at UT Tyler.
- APPLY NOW - Ready to get started? Send us your application packet.