Stay Connected Through Your Mobile Device
The University of Texas at Tyler now offers a mobile app to keep students and the university community connected to important services, information and news.
myUTTyler – UT Tyler Has an App for That
With the UT Tyler mobile app, students can register for class, check their schedules and financial aid and view the course catalog, as well as access the interactive campus map and keep up with university news and upcoming events.
Users also have access to campus police contact information. Links to athletics and alumni websites are included.
The UT Tyler app is Web-based, making it accessible through your mobile device's Web browser without having to be downloaded and installed.
Benefits of Web-based application:
- No need to download upgrades so you always have the most up-to-date version.
- Accessible on smart mobile phones and tablets.
Add to Your Screen
Follow these step-by-step instructions to add the icon for the UT Tyler app to your screen:iPhone/iPad
1. Open your Safari Web browser.
2. Type m.uttyler.edu in the URL.
3. Press the arrow at the bottom of the screen.
4. Select Add to Home Screen button.
5. Press Add in the popup window to add the icon to your iPhone or iPad.
6. UT Tyler icon will show on your home screen.
|7. Press on the UT Tyler icon to access the mobile app.
- Open the Web browser on your device.
- Type m.uttyler.edu in the url.
- Press the Bookmark icon located on the right of the address bar.
- Press OK and a bookmark of the URL will be created.
- Press and hold the UT Tyler Mobile bookmark.
- Press Add shortcut to Home in the popup menu.
- An icon will be added on phone's home screen.