Checking Voice Mail From Off Campus
System Access: #5000
Mailbox: Your Extention
Express Messaging: #5001
IT Support Contacts
On Campus Ext. #5555
There are two methods that can be used to check your voice mail from off campus.
The first method consists of the following steps:
- Dial your extension/number (example 566.7155).
- As soon as the call answering message/greeting begins, press 81 on your touch tone phone.
- You will then be prompted to enter your mailbox (extension) and # key and the password and # key.
The second method can be done as follows:
- Dial the number 566.7000.
- Name Connector will answer.
- You may then either speak the words "Voice Mail" or you may press "5000" on your touch tone phone.
- Enter your extension and the # key and then your password and the # key.