Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology
Kinesiology is the study of movement or exercise. The B.S.-Kinesiology Degree Program prepares for careers in exercise-related professions. This program offers the following options.
- Preparation for Texas State certification to teach physical education at all levels from Early Childhood to Grade 12
- Preparation for graduate studies related to exercise science or for post-baccalaureate professional studies (e.g., physical therapy, occupational therapy, medicine)
- Preparation for the State examination for licensing as an athletic trainer in Texas.
- Preparation for entry-level positions related to exercise in clinical, business or other settings
B.S.-Kinesiology Degree Plans
- Generic curriculum
- Physical education teacher certification curriculum
- Athletic training curriculum (Additional information about the athletic training option can be found on the Bachelor of Science Degree in Kinesiology with Athletic Training Option page.)