Graduate International Student Admissions
Proof of Bacterial Meningitis Vaccination
All new students under the age of 22 must submit proof of vaccination against bacterial meningitis within the last 5 years.
Graduate students must submit documentation to the Office of Graduate Admissions at least 10 days prior to the start of the semester.
Failure to submit proof of vaccination will delay students’ ability to register for classes.
Proof of vaccination may be submitted:
- By mail – Use the following mailing address:
- By email – email@example.com
Acceptable proof of vaccination includes one of the following:
- A form showing the signature or stamp of a physician or his/her designee, or public health personnel that shows the month, day, and year the vaccination dose or booster was administered
- An official immunization record generated from a state or local health authority
- An official record received from school officials, including a record from another state
- Documentation must be in English.
More information about the requirement can be found here.