Fellowship, Stipends and Grants
UT Tyler subscribes to Pivot, a grant search system that is available to all UT Tyler faculty, staff, and graduate students. To create your account (with your UT Tyler email address) visit Pivot and click the Sign Up link in the top right corner.
The Graduate School at UT Tyler provides these links to external graduate fellowships, stipends, and grants as a service to our graduate students. Be sure to visit the Financial Aid webpage and the Office Of Sponsored Research's webpage for more funding resources.
The links under Databases allow you to set search parameters to find only the opportunities in which you're interested. The Website links offer more general information and opportunities, while the Fellowship links are to graduate fellowship opportunities, offering basic information about fellowships that might be available for graduate study. Several Books that provide access to sources of education-related financial aid for students are available in the Robert R. Muntz Library on the Tyler campus.
For links to discipline-specific awards not listed on this page, please select the appropriate link below:
- Arts and Sciences (Studio Art, Art History, Biology, Communication, Criminal Justice, English, History, Math, Political Science, Public Administration, Sociology)
- Business and Technology (Business Administration, Human Resource Development, Industrial Management, Industrial Safety)
- Computer Science and Engineering (Computer Science, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
- Education and Psychology (Curriculum and Instruction, Early Childhood Education, Educational Leadership, Reading, Special Education, Clinical Psychology, Counseling Psychology)
- Nursing and Health Sciences (Nursing, Health, Kinesiology, Clinical Exercise Physiology)
- Minority Students: A Guide to College Affordability
- Minority Students: Diversity scholarships and educational support programs
- Support for Online Students A searchable directory of nearly 3,000 graduate-level scholarships that can be narrowed by area of study or renewability.