Office of Financial Services
The financial reporting section of Financial Services prepares the university's annual financial report in compliance with applicable state statutes, Governmental Accounting Standards Board pronouncements and the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts' annual financial reporting requirements.
We are also responsible for preparing numerous other reports as required by the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts and other state and federal agencies.
Other Related Links:
- University of Texas System Policy UTS142 - Accounting Policies
- Governmental Accounting Standards Board
- National Association of College and University Business Officers
- Financial Accounting Standards Board
- Where the Money Goes (Comptroller of Public Accounts)