Online Educational Diagnostician Certification Only
For Texas Educators Only
We are now accepting applications for our summer 2016 cohort.
The standard Educational Diagnostician Certification is an online eighteen (18) hour graduate program. Course work includes a concentration in assessment courses and practicum.
To be admitted to the Standard Educational Diagnostician Certification Only program, a prospective student must:
- Hold a master’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Posses Texas teacher certification (any field).
- Complete the application for admission (graduate) to a graduate program.
- Submit official transcripts from undergraduate and graduate institutions attended to Graduate Admissions.
- Participate in a personal Skype interview.
|EDSP 5350 Overview of Special Education||Long Summer|
|EDSP 5364 Assessment in Special Education||Fall|
|PSYC 5371 Individual Assessment of Cognitive Functioning/Wechsler Scales||Fall|
|EDSP 5365 Developmental Testing||Summer|
|EDSP 5366 Full and Individual Evaluation||Fall|
|EDSP 5357 Practicum||Spring|
For additional information about this program, contact Dr. Frank Dykes.