Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Students in the UT Tyler bachelor of science degree program in computer science acquire the knowledge, skills and experiences necessary for career success in a wide variety of computing environments.
Graduates of the program are well equipped to:
- Model, simulate and solve computational problems using appropriate theoretical and experimental methods, producing reliable and secure systems.
- Think critically and creatively, communicate clearly, work effectively with others and develop leadership skills.
- Integrate computational principles with social, business and ethical issues in modern society in the process of decision making.
- Professionally engage in serving the needs of business, industry, government and academic organizations.
- Grow professionally through activities such as graduate study, continuing education, professional certifications and participation in professional organizations.
|Summer 2014 Emergency Loan Repayment Due Date All Sessions |
|Fall 2014 - RO-Emails students who have not enrolled, excluding FTFT |
|Summer 2014 RO-Last Day to Drop one or all classes Summer II |
|Last Day to Drop/Withdrawal from Classes - Summer II 2014 |
|Summer 2014 - End of term/ Degree Conferral Date |
|Fall 2014 - GS-U.S. Graduate Student Application Deadline |
|Fall 2014 - SBS-Payment Reminders emailed & texted to unpaid students daily |
Catalog Year 2012-2014
Catalog Year 2010-2012
Catalog Year 2008-2010