Office of International Programs
- Research travel/study programs offered by UT Tyler and by UT Tyler’s Study Abroad Consortium partner, the University of Southern Mississippi.
- Attend a study abroad information meeting organized by the Office of International Programs or UT Tyler professor(s).
- Meet with your departmental advisor to make sure that the study abroad course/program counts toward your degree.
- Apply for travel/study program at UT Tyler or study abroad program at another institution.
- Be aware of fees/deposit deadlines for chosen program.
- Be aware of financial aid deadlines for the term in which you are studying abroad.
- Attend mandatory “Study Abroad for Students” workshop (this workshop is offered once each semester).
- Complete UT Tyler Release Form, Participant Responsibility Form and Emergency Contact Form
- Register with International SOS.
- Apply for scholarship money (if qualified).