Campus Computing Services
Patriot*Webspace is a resource for storing and sharing files and publishing Web pages for students, faculty and staff at The University of Texas at Tyler. You should be able to access Patriot*Webspace (www.webspace.uttyler.edu) from anywhere in the world where you have access to the Internet. Patriot*Webspace offers the following features:
- 150 megabytes (MB) file storage.
- Upload, download and share multiple files and folders.
- Access by Web browser, or mapped drive in your Patriots Active Directory account.
- Ability to limit file/folder access based on ticket generation.
- Web publishing.
* Secure connection with all access methods. This resource is offered to help students, faculty and staff conduct university-related business (education, research, service and personal noncommercial use as allowed by the university). Patriot*Webspace is funded by Basic Computer Access fees, and is managed by Campus Computing Services (CCS).
Before accessing Patriot*Webspace you must activate your Patriot account by clicking on the "My Patriot Account " link.
Please don't hesitate to email us or come by BUS 101 to see us if you have any problems or questions.
Do NOT send your password.
Be sure to include your full name, student ID, and birth date when requesting assistance. If you have an alternate email address please send your email from that account.