UT Tyler Cashiers Office
Tuition & Fee Due Date
All tuition and fee charges are billed according to the Texas Education Code Chapter 54 and the University of Texas Board of Regents. Students may not enter a class or laboratory until payment of tuition and fees has been arranged.
Fall 2014 bills are due by 5 p.m. Aug. 22, 2014. Students will be dropped from all classes for nonpayment after this time.
Fall and Spring Semester Installment Plans (Installments are not offered for the summer sessions.)
Students may enroll in one of the three installment plans: 5 installments payment plan, 4 installments payment plan or 3 installments payment plan. Installment plans cover the expenses for tuition and fees as well as housing and meal plans paid to UT Tyler. Tests, books, supplies, insurance or other expenses are not covered by payment plans.
Students may sign up in the myUTTyler Student Center choosing "Finances'' and "Enroll in a Payment Plan.''
Dropping classes does not cancel the obligation to repay an installment plan. Once you have signed up for an installment plan, proceed to make the payments that are due. Please make sure to pay only the installments that are currently due and not installment balances due in the future.
Payments must be received in the cashiers' office by the payment due date or a late fee of $25 will be charged to your account. Note: All installment plans: The first installment due date is 5 p.m. Aug. 22, 2014. If the first installment payment is not paid by 5 p.m. Aug. 22, 2014, you will be dropped from your classes.
Fall 2014 3-Payment Installment Due Dates (Installment fee $25): TBD
Fall 2014 4-Payment Installment Due Dates (Installment fee $35): TBD
Fall 2014 5-Payment Installment Due Dates (Installment fee $45): TBD
A student who fails to provide full payment of tuition and fees, including late fees assessed, when payments are due, is subject to one or more of the following actions:
A. Bar from registration/deny readmission.
B. Withholding of grades, degree and official transcript.
C. Denial of course credit for work done that semester.
D. Apply appropriate penalties as established by law.
E. Referral of debt to collection agency.
Fall, Spring and Summer Emergency Loans
Emergency loans are available to any student. Emergency loans cover the expenses for tuition and fees as well as housing and meal plans paid to UT Tyler. Tests, books, supplies, insurance or other expenses are not covered by the emergency loan.
Students may sign up in the myUTTyler Student Center by choosing "Finances'' and "Enroll in a Payment Plan.''
An origination fee of 1.25% is charged on all emergency loans and the loan must be repaid in full by the below due dates. Dropping classes does not cancel the obligation to repay an emergency loan.
Emergency Loan Due Dates
Spring 2014 March 26, 2014
Summer 2014 (all sessions) July 31, 2014
Fall 2014 Oct. 30, 2014
Where To Get Your Bill
Students can access their current bills via myUTTyler .
1. Log on to the web at myUTTyler
2. Enter your Patriot username and password (same as your student email).
3. Go to the Student Home Page tab.
4. Go to Student Center under the System Access pagelet.
5. Scroll down to the Finances section.
6. Choose Charges Due then click the double arrow circle.
7. All your due dates will show on the next screen along with details of your bill.
Where/How To Pay Your Bill
Payment can be made through myUTTyler Student Center or at the cashiers' office. Cash (rolled coins only), check (no temporary checks, no international checks), money order, VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express will be accepted by the cashiers. Payment information can be phoned in at 903.566.7227 or faxed to 903.565.5657. Be sure to note your university ID number when remitting payment to the cashiers' office. When making credit card payments via fax or mail please submit the completed Credit Card Information Form.
Cashiers' Mailing Address
The University of Texas at Tyler
Att: Cashiers' Office
3900 University Blvd.
Tyler, TX 75799
Bills with a zero ($0.00) balance do not need to be returned in order to complete the registration process. However, if you have a zero balance bill and believe you should owe money, contact the Cashier's office at 903.566.7227 or by email at email@example.com.
Parking permits can be picked up at the University Police department once you have purchased the permit. Fall permits are good from September to August. Spring permits are good from purchase date to August. Summer permits are good from purchase date to August.
myUTTyler Training Documentation
Click on the training documentation above for step by step tutorials that will show:
- How to enroll through myuttyler.
- How to drop a class through myuttyler.
- How to view your bill through myuttyler.
- How to register for the installment plan through myuttyler.
- How to purchase a parking permit through myuttyler.
- How to pay your bill through myuttyler.
- Player offers a virtual tour through a module's functionality. Microsoft's Internet Explorer is required with pop-ups enabled. Enable pop-ups: click on Tools/Pop-Up Blocker and click Turn Off Pop-Up Blocker Once you are in the player, click on the topic you would like to view then click See It.
- HTML is a web version of the virtual tour provided by the player. HTML Version.
- Quick Steps provides a quick overview of the modules functionality. Microsoft Word is required.