UT Tyler Office of Career Services
Welcome to the new Patriot Jobs.
Currently enrolled students & May 2014 graduates:
Effective July 1, 2014 you will be logging on to a NEW Patriot Jobs. Logging in will now be a breeze, if you are a current student or recent graduate (May 2014) you can now use your UT Tyler credentials.
- Select Patriot Jobs > Student
- Your user name and password is the same as your UT Tyler credential's login.
Alumni who have graduated prior to May 2014:
If you graduated prior to January 1, 2014 then follow the directions below: To log onto the new system on July 1, 2014, use the following instructions:
- Select Patriot Jobs > Alumni
- Your user name is either your UT Tyler email address or the alternate one you gave to the Registrar. If neither one works, call 903-565-5862 or email: email@example.com
- From resume writing to networking, workshops are offered on a variety of career development topics to refine your skills and guide you down the path to success.
More Resources for Career Success
Develop, evaluate and implement your career path through comprehensive UT Tyler services including:
- Career assessments are offered in various elements of self-discovery – from personality and interests to strengths and skills – to help identify your occupational options.
- Career advisement appointments are available to discuss career preparation and exploration, have your resume reviewed, or do a mock interview.
- Explore the PatriotJobs database to search and apply for jobs and internships.
- Find student employment opportunities, including work-study and other types of positions on campus.
Apply for a Work Study Job
Apply for a Non-Workstudy Job
Hire a Student Employee
myEdu for Students
Manage College. Get your degree faster. Land the perfect job or internship. Read more
myEdu for Employer
Connect with students. Grow your brand. Hire the best talent. Read more