Services and Benefits
UT Tyler Alumni Association
Become an active member of the UT Tyler Alumni Association to enjoy the benefits of being a member! Joining is easy: Simply follow the steps on our online form.
Benefits of joining the Alumni Association include:
- Alumni Legacy Scholarship available to children and grandchildren of alumni.
- Free entry to all sporting events.*
- Eligibility to join the Herrington Patriot Center at a discounted rate*
- Invitation to all special reunions and events produced by UT Tyler Alumni Association.
- FREE resources through the Office of Career Services
- Access to Patriot Jobs: job postings and registration for Job Fairs
- Individual counseling services: Career Counseling, Choosing a Major, Interviewing Skills, and more
- Job Search Package: 5 hours of career consultation, including but not limited to Career Counseling, Resume Review, Cover Letter Review, Practice Interview, and Career Assessment
- 10% discount at the Barnes & Noble at UT Tyler excluding textbooks.*
- Competitive rates for Liberty Mutual automobile and home insurance.
- 50% discount on Distinguished Lecture Series tickets for the Cowan Center.*
- UT Tyler Library borrowing privileges.
- ...and MORE to come!
*Must have card present.
|12-month single membership||$25|
|12-month joint membership*||$35|
|Lifetime single membership||$725|
|Lifetime joint membership*||$725|
|New graduate 12-month single membership||FREE|
|*Both individuals must be UT Tyler alumni to qualify for the joint membership package|
Need to update your profile or retrieve your member ID? It's easy!