The Gift Process and Donor Confidentiality
The University of Texas At Tyler Advancement
The Gift Process
UT Tyler values every gift and handles each one professionally and efficiently. Gifts are processed as follows:
- We provide a gift agreement for gifts and pledges of $10,000 or more. Agreements outline the purpose, form, schedule and administration of gifts. For smaller gifts, donors may document their preferences with a pledge card, letter or a note on their check.
- Non-cash gifts require special processing.
- Every gift goes into an endowed or non-endowed operational account as specified by the donor.
- A thank-you letter is sent to each donor and can serve as a gift receipt.
- If you have a question, call 903.566.7110.
Donor Confidentiality PolicyIt is the policy of the University of Texas at Tyler to maintain the highest level of confidentiality with respect to donor information. We will not share donor names, addresses or fund related financial information with any individual or organization outside of the University organization without expressed written permission from donors.
From time to time, donor names may be listed in annual publications and other forms of media. If you choose not to be recognized as a donor, please let us know by contacting Brenda Cantley at 903.566.7110.