Kinesiology MS Degree - Online
Get a Career Edge in a Growing Field with an All-Online Degree
Complete Texas’ most innovative online master’s degree in kinesiology, the study of movement or exercise. Study entirely at your computer: No travel to campus is required.
- Take core courses using Elluminate Live: You’ll learn simultaneously with on-campus face-to-face classes. You’ll benefit from this innovative technology at UT Tyler: With most other programs, you learn online—on your own.
- Be able to hear lectures, ask questions and collaborate with other students—anywhere there’s an Internet connection.
- Receive a degree that’s the same quality and caliber earned by students on campus—there’s no reference to “online” in your academic record.
- Prepare to enter health-related clinician programs in cardiopulmonary rehabilitation, occupational therapy or physical therapy. Or, start your career as a physical education instructor, exercise physiologist, strength and conditioning coach, personal or athletic trainer and many other opportunities.
Learn more from the Department of Health and Kinesiology
Online Master’s in Kinesiology: Convenient Study. Quality Learning.
- Complete a research-oriented graduate program for in-depth study of movement and exercise.
- Choose from two tracks of study: Complete your master’s thesis and prepare for doctoral study; or pursue courses and an intensive internship experience in your area of career interest.
- Use your elective courses to focus your graduate degree on your areas of professional interest and your career aspirations.
Kinesiology Faculty: Proven Practitioners. Dedicated Teachers.
- Study with professors who have been recognized with numerous awards for excellence in teaching.
- Faculty in the Department of Health and Kinesiology maintain an active research agenda that invites student involvement and enhances learning.
- Build your expertise with faculty members who are published authors and respected authorities in the field of kinesiology.
Learn about UT Tyler’s health sciences faculty
Online Courses: Build Skills. Strengthen Performance
Exercise Psychology – Study the impact of exercise and how it is affected by psychological and sociological variables related to health and fitness.
Training Methods – Explore training methods used to improve performance.
Exercise Physiology II – Undertake an advanced study of physiological adaptations to acute and chronic exercise.
UT Tyler’s kinesiology online master's program of study
Career Outlook for MS in Kinesiology Online Graduates
A master’s degree in kinesiology from The University of Texas at Tyler opens a wide range of career and graduate study options. Your master’s degree can be a springboard into advanced health-related degrees in exercise physiology, physical therapy, rehabilitation or occupational therapy. Or, enter a career in personal training, physical education or coaching. With America’s ever-growing interest in health and fitness, your professional opportunities will expand and diversify.